Thursday, January 17, 2013

Tamara Gonzales @ Shoot The Lobster opens TONIGHT

Unicorn Kittens
Tamara Gonzales
January 17 – January 30, 2013
Artist Reception: January 17, 6 – 8 pm
Performance 7:30 pm “The Sic Folks” featuring the worldʼs most colorful punks, Tish & Snooky (Manic Panic)

Dear Gracie,

1 acid fairy 15501 have kissed the sky
manic panic was my schoolin

some of my tumblr followers which inspired the name of the show:

serotonin-sluts
unicorn-p-e-a-s-a-n-t
satansdught3r
rainbow--kittens
bambi-winks
chanel kitten
holy-harajuka-hooker
peachesaredope
puking-rainbows
demonicd0lls
pastelfangs
unicorn-bait
acidic-kittys
shittyacidcurl
paranoidslut
poisionedunicorns
lilac-vomit

These paintings aren't very KAWAII but I hope you like them, I feel like they are some of my best

xo
Tamara

ps
fetch happened

LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Art Blog - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by Art Blog · Powered by Blogger